Then follow along these steps 👇🏻
1. Chop the red onion and mushrooms
This slow cooked chinese beef contains 1 serving of 533kcal, 36g protein, 52g carbs and 24g fat.
You will need:
125g diced beef
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 red onion
1 garlic clove
1 tsp peppercorns
0.5 tsp dried coriander
1 tsp cinnamon
1 beef stock cube
1 splash soy sauce
1 tsp honey
1 fresh chilli pepper
2. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium to high heat and brown the beef. Then remove from the pan and add to the slow cooker.
3. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and fry for 5 more minutes before adding to the slow cooker.
4. Tip the mushrooms into the slow cooker too.
5. In a jug or pan, combine the cinnamon, peppercorns, coriander, beef stock, cornflour, soy sauce, honey and chilli flakes then pour over everything.
6. Add water if necessary
7. Mix, cover and cook for 7/8 hours on low.
8. Serve up and enjoy! (It serves well with rice)
Follow the slow cooker chinese beef video link below: