Here is my simple recipe for Pesto Pasta, perfect for lunch or dinner. This totals 461 calories and 31 grams of protein.
1 red pepper
fry light for cooking
Cheese for optional topping.
- Add brown pasta to a pot and cook.
- Prepare the pepper by chopping it then put in in a pan. Turn on the hob to a low heat, add spinach and cook using fry light.
- Chop up 1 chicken breast and add to a different pan to cook.
- Keep adding spinach to the pan as it shrinks.
- When cooked add chicken to the spinach and peppers.
- Drain the pasta when cooked and add to pan with 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce.
- Mix together and then dish up and enjoy!
Let us know if you try it! We’d love the feedback. This recipe is one from our nutrition app we have specifically for clients.
Do you want help with your nutrition and to have access to 1000s of recipes?
Need some new inspiration when it comes to food?
Want to know exactly how much you can eat for optimum fat loss?
Email us on: email@example.com for more information.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our new You Tube channel for workouts and some more recipes: