Here below is the recipe to our Protein Pancakes. Method, ingredients and tutorial video. All the ingredients can be found on our nutrition app specifically designed for clients.
Total calories = 565 (5 pancakes) calories per pancake = 113
Total protein = 26 grams (5 pancakes) protein per pancake = 5.2
10 TBSP of Plain Flour
1 scoop of whey protein powder (any flavour and any brand- I used My Protein chocolate flavour)
100ml of semi skimmed milk
1 TSP of Baking powder if you have any (I didn’t have any so couldn’t add in)
spray coconut oil or Fry light for the pan.
Toppings of your choice (I used a handful of strawberries and Skinny Foods salted caramel sauce)
- Pre heat the frying pan on a low heat.
- Pour 100ml of Semi Skimmed milk into bowl or blender cup if you have one.
- Peel banana, chop and add to milk.
- Add in 1 scoop of whey protein powder.
- Crack 1 egg into the mix.
- Add 8 Tablespoons of plain flour.
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking powder (I didn’t have any so couldn’t add any)
- Blend/mix together using blender if you have one or a whisk.
- Spray heated pan with coconut oil/ fry light so the mix doesn’t stick, then pour in some of the mix.
- Cook for around 30 secs then flip the pancake to the other side.
- Prepare your toppings- I chopped up a handful of strawberries.
- Stack up your pancakes – this mix makes 5 pancakes so perfect for sharing.
- Lastly add your toppings and dig in.
The total calories of all 5 pancakes are 565 and total amount of protein is 26 grams, working out to just 113 calories per pancake and 5.2 grams of protein per pancake!
If you’d like more information on our nutrition only programmes then feel free to send us an email: email@example.com