Did you know that planning your weekly food ahead of time leads to more successful progress? Planning ahead of time stops you from acting on impulse when you’re hungry which increases the likelihood of you making more nutritious and less calorie dense food choices. Another key point to consider is that eating the same foods over and over again and eating foods which do not satisfy your hunger will hinder long term progress as you are more likely to overindulge until you satisfy your hunger cravings. Therefore, we have created a nutrition website for our clients to allow them to plan their weekly food ahead of time with some yummy and nutritious recipes to help cater for all kinds of food cravings. Are you bored of having boiled eggs? Then why not try our new yummy devilled eggs recipe to mix things up?
Here you can find a video step by step guide to this recipe to make your cooking a little more fun. Simply watch below:
Please also find below a summary of everything you need to know to make these devilled eggs.
All the ingredients you will need are as follows:
2 medium eggs
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp dried parsley
0.5 tsp paprika
Then simply follow this recipe:
- Boil the eggs
- Cool with cold water then cut into halves.
- Scoop out the yolks in a bowl and mix with the may and curry powder.
- Season with sea salt and pepper (optional) and add the parsley; stir to combine.
- Place a spoon of the yolk mixture back into the egg white.
- Arrange the halves onto a plate to serve.
- Optional step: sprinkle with paprika or cayenne pepper.
- Take a bite and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this devilled eggs recipe? Then why not contact us today for more information on how to gain access to our nutrition website..