This delicious smoked salmon tagliatelle recipe contains 1 serving of 542 calories, 16g protein, 36g carbs and 31g fats.
You will need:
2 nests of tagliatelle
1 tbsp olive oil
0.25 pot creme fraiche
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp grated parmesan
2 slices fresh smoked salmon
1 side salad
1 tbsp chives
Then follow these steps:
1. Slice or dice the salmon, as preferred
2. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 2 mins less than pack instructions.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and fry for 2-3 mins until softened but not coloured. Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon juice, Parmesan and 2 ladles of pasta cooking water. Allow to bubble gently for 1 min.
4. Drain the tagliatelle and mix into the sauce in the frying pan. Cook for a further 2 mins or until reduced to a creamy sauce that coats the pasta.
5. Stir through the smoked salmon, add the chives (if using) and mix with your preferred mixed salad veggies / leaves.
Follow along the video👇🏻